Bringing more light to this 50 ft x 50 ft aircraft hangar motivated this homeowner to explore our LED, Low Voltage, Network Based, Lighting & Control Systems. After just a little planning, followed by a lot of fun by the installers/pilots, in two half days the job was complete and these pilots/homeowners are more than satisfied.
- Single-Board Lighting & Control System
- 24 – 24 watt, LED, Low Voltage, 4000°K, 4 foot Strip Lights
- 2 – One Button Switches
- 2 – Motion Sensors
- 600 Watt, 48 Volt Power Supply for Lights
- Pre-Printed Labels
- Customer Supplied: Cat5 Cable, RJ45 Connectors & Tools
- Motion Sensors and Programmed Events are used to automate hangar lighting and maximize efficiency.
- Remote applications provide full lighting control from anywhere.
Watch this installation video to see the process for these homeowners to install their new Lighting & Control System.
When asked for their favorite feature, the pilots replied…
- Motion Sensors to activate the lights.
- Programmability. They programmed their system to flash the lights five times every evening at 5:00! We believe they are enjoying their system!
“What a difference LED lighting makes. Would recommend everyone check out PMMI Lighting LLC. Just installed the LED lighting in our hangar and it is like night and day. Never realized how dark our hangar lighting was. Instant on, motion sensors, can dim, cost effective. Compatible with Alexa so you can just say “Alexa turn on HANGAR lights” This is a MUST have for ALL hangar owners!!”
Beth & Gary, Texas
Call for a bid for LED Aircraft Hangar Lighting!