PMMI Lighting Systems
PMMI Lighting Systems are 100% customizable. PMMI Lighting LLC is ready to create the perfect lighting solution for you. Products can be purchased as individual components or in total systems. All estimates are good for 60 days.
or call for pricing
Additional Materials & Supplies for Installation
PMMI Lighting does not sell these items, but they are readily available online and at building supply retail outlets. Following are links to products that we recommend. You may find other suppliers, just make sure all cable is SOLID COPPER Cat5, Cat5e or Cat6 cable.
Cables, Connectors, Tools and Labels
Purchase ONLY solid copper Cat5, Cat5e or Cat6 cable.
Copper coated aluminum which is half price will NOT work with our system.
Links are to Cat5 cable, Cat5e, and Cat 6 stranded patch cables. These are acceptable to use as long as they are SOLID COPPER. The cables in these links already have the RJ45 connector on them, that is specific to patch cables. IF you have to change out the connector, it is NOT the standard RJ45 connector, but is a connector specific to stranded wire.
Stranded cables should NOT be used for any of the Home Runs, but can be used for jumpers between lights and panel cables like short jumpers from panel to AC interface.
- 4 ft. Patch Cable (use red for fixtures, green for switches, yellow for motion detectors)
- 5 ft. Patch Cable (use red for fixtures, green for switches, yellow for motion detectors)
- 6 ft. Patch Cable (use red for fixtures, green for switches, yellow for motion detectors)
- 7 ft. Patch Cable (use red for fixtures, green for switches, yellow for motion detectors)
Bulk Cables, Connectors and Tools
Links are to Cat5 cable. Cat5e, and Cat 6 are acceptable to use as long as they are SOLID COPPER. These do NOT have the RJ45 connector on them. Bulk Cable should be used for ALL cable runs over 7 feet long.
- Bulk Cable, Red, 1000 ft. (use red cable for fixtures)
- Bulk Cable, Green, 1000 ft. (use green cable for switches)
- Bulk Cable, Yellow, 1000 ft. (use yellow cable for motion detectors)
Connectors and Tools
Links are to Cat5 connectors and tools. If other size cable is used, make sure appropriate connectors are ordered.
- RJ45 Cat5 Connectors – Male (necessary to use with bulk cable)
- Heavy Duty Crimp Tool ONLY (necessary to attach RJ45 Cat5 connector to bulk cable)
- EZ-RJ45 Termination Kit, with Nylon Zip Case, EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool Professional Electrician’s Scissors, and Cat 5 Cable Jacket Stripper (tools that are helpful for installation)
- Labels (NECESSARY – you’ll thank us later)
The PMMI Lighting System operates on 12, 24, 26, or 48V DC. and can be powered by 120V and 240V AC grid power using an AC-DC power supply, or off-grid using solar or wind.
- Solar Panels, Charge Controllers, Batteries
- DC to DC Converter for 12V DC Power for Electronics – See SD-50B-12 and SD-50C-12 for 24V and 48V solar systems, respectively.
- Solar Panel Mounts
- AC to DC Power Supplies – See RS-50-12 to power 12V DC electronics, and LRS, SE, RSP Series power supplies for V2 (LED Drivers)