ProLight I allows the experience of low voltage lighting on a tiny scale.
Ideal for lighting a basement, garage, backyard play space, he/she cave/shed, you get the drift, just any little space you want to light.
The ProLight I, is composed of
- ProLight I Controller
- 12V DC Power Supply
- 48V Power Supply
- Manually programming using a small patch panel programmable with shunts.
- Manual Reset
- Five onboard switches, programmable using the patch panel
- 4 drivers/channels (supports up to 32 – 6 watt light fixtures)
- One switch inputs (with 5 discrete switches)
- Four motion areas (multiple sensors per area)
- One day/night Sensor
- All cables & wires plug into the front of the board.
Raspberry Pi Board (optional)
If you want to use the PMMI Lighting APP, you need this.
The Raspberry Pi Board is a computer running the Raspbean Linux operating system. The Raspberry Pi Board provides:
- iPhone & Android App Remote Access
- Internet Connectivity (WiFi and Ethernet)
- Graphical User Interface for PMMI support
- Real-time server for Arduino controller
- Installation-specific configuration hosting