ProLight I allows the experience of low voltage lighting on a tiny scale.
Ideal for lighting a basement, garage, backyard play space, he/she cave/shed, you get the drift, just any little space you want to light.
The ProLight I, is composed of
- ProLight I Controller
- Recessed Downlight
- 6 Button Switch
- Power Chord & Hardware Packet
- 12V DC Power Supply
- 48V Power Supply
- Manually programming using a small patch panel programmable with shunts.
- Manual Reset
- Five onboard switches, programmable using the patch panel
- 4 drivers/channels (supports up to 32 – 6 watt light fixtures)
- One switch input (with 5 discrete switches)
- Four motion areas (multiple sensors per area)
- One day/night sensor input
- All cables & wires plug into the front of the board.
ONLINE Store Now Open
The online store for purchasing the ProLight I and ProLight II is now OPEN! Yiipee!
For questions about all, or to order the ProLight III please contact us.
The ProLight III is expandable, therefore to give you the most accurate pricing we start by looking at your floor plan. We look forward to working with you!