PMMI Lighting Wall Switches
Wall switches in all PMMI Lighting System use momentary closed contacts to control lights. Switches are not powered and have only simple on-board logic. The result is an effective yet low cost switch by comparison with X10, Insteon, and other “smart” switches.
- One, two, three, four, and six button configurations are available.
- Mounted in standard single and multi-gang electrical boxes.
- Switches have “IN” and “OUT” RJ45 connectors on the back to accommodate Cat5 cable connections.
- Up to seven switches can be daisy chained using Cat5 jumper cables to form a switch cable.
- Each switch cable connects to the Switch Receiver Board in the Control Center.
- No additional cabling (e.g. power) is required.
Each switch is configured in software to behave in a variety of different ways depending on usage. Options include:
On • Off • Toggle • Dimmer • Soft On • Soft Off • Soft Toggle • Scene