The ProLight II pulls the functionality of our expandable system into a small one board system for small applications.
Perfect for a barn, hangar, garage, tiny home, cottage, RV, she shed, man cave, small commercial establishments, you get the drift, just any thing you want to light.
The ProLight II, is composed of
- One Enclosure with:
- ProLight II Controller
- 12V DC Power Supply
- 48V Power Supply (mounted outside the enclosure)
- Manually programming using a small patch panel & shunts.
- Manual Reset
- Five onboard switches
- 16 drivers (supports up to 128 – 6 watt light fixtures)
- Three switch inputs (21 discrete switches)
- Five motion areas (multiple sensors per area)
- One day/night sensor
Raspberry Pi Board (optional)
If you want to use the PMMI Lighting APP, you need this.
The Raspberry Pi Board is a computer running the Raspbean Linux operating system. The Raspberry Pi Board provides:
- iPhone & Android App Remote Access
- Internet Connectivity (WiFi and Ethernet)
- Graphical User Interface for PMMI support
- Real-time server for Arduino controller
- Installation-specific configuration hosting